Hi everyone! Two blog tips for you today. One is a lesson and one is a readymade blog post outline for you to take and run with. These are best for health, diet, stress, and for the outline – the list above PLUS relationships, success, parenting, etc.
First, here’s the lesson on the social or blog share-able content with a nice image and lesson that provides both digital and tangible promo opportunity. Forgot to mention that in those red circles, you might put the promos to the tangible items or digital items instead of a tip!
Don’t forget to read below the video for the blog outline!
Now for the outline. I brainstormed this – so use it however you like – as a blog post, social tips, email, video – your choice:
The topic for this one is stress, which we know works well for many niches.
Subject: Reset Your Stress Level Once a Week with Something Small
- Drive or Walk to a Secluded, Naturally Beautiful Setting and Enjoy It. (The idea is to spend time in nature – quiet, no people, listening to sounds of wind and animals and water flowing, feeling the sun and emptying your mind of all thoughts).
- Pick One Small Area of Your Home and Turn It Into a Stress-Free Zone. (The process of beautifying and turning a space into something they consider relaxing will help them in the moment feel accomplished and be an area they can turn to all week during stressful moments – like a window bay or chaise lounge – can be indoors or out).
- Spend 30 Minutes Being as Cozy and Relaxed as Possible. (We often feel guilt having any time for ourselves, so for 30 minutes, put on comfy clothes, curl up in a soft blanket, with a good book or favorite show and no interruptions, sipping a glass or cup of something soothing and not feeling obliged to do or say anything).
- Tap Into Your Oblivious Inner Child. (Kids often get so engrossed in their activities, they aren’t paying attention to outside stress. Spend 30 minutes either watching comedy, doing arts and crafts, or even playing with toys – like Legos – to revisit a time when bills, careers and relationships weren’t haunting you).
- Indulge in Some Extreme Oxygen Intake. (Spend 30 minutes a week practicing the art of deep breathing. Consider getting a Spire Tracker to help you monitor your breathing so you don’t suffer from iceberg stress syndrome where you’re barely breathing and holding in the stress that runs deep below the surface).
Hope y’all enjoyed this! I’ll be doing more for different niche markets.