Hi everyone! Well, made you a video blog but my iPhone ran out of room so it cuts off abruptly. Just know that I was going to say bye properly. LOL!
So I worked for about 2 hours today, including making videos, setting the tech stuff up. As I was working, I took notes of every step:
- Registered domain – becomeabadassbeauty.com
- Made my first video blog
- Created hosting account for the domain
- Pointed nameservers to new hosting
- Installed blog
- Deleted Hello Dolly
- Deleted Jetpack
- Activated Akismet
- Deleted MOJO Marketplace
- Deleted WP Super Cache
- Added contact form 7
- Added Greg’s Threaded Comment Numbering
- Added W3 Total Cache
- Added WP Socializer
- Installed twenty-ten theme
- Ordered a Header for my blog ($27 and told him about an image I like style wise, which is here)
- Wrote my first blog post to go with the video
- Set up the Aweber list (always do this from day 1)
- Created About page video blog
- Installed Sign up form in sidebar and deleted Meta Data (through Widget area)
- Ordered scale (tool for niche – and 1st monetization of site)
- Posted link to first blog post on Twitter, FB and G+
- I also noticed that when I was approving comments, my Gravatar wasn’t connected, so I did that.
So that’s what I did on day 2.
Feeling pretty productive.