Today is an important task because it can have a direct effect on your reach. This is a hard task for many people, especially if you’re an introvert or if you feel like you’re not on the same level. But you always want to be reaching UP too more successful or more well-known individuals.
Now does that mean you hit up Tony Robbins or Oprah on day 1 in the personal development niche? Um, no. But you can find many successful marketers who would love to somehow work with you even if you’re new. It all depends on what you have to bring to the table in terms of ideas, professionalism etc.
Day 5: Networking and Outreach
- Objective: To expand your professional network and seek collaborations.
- Identify industry influencers or businesses for collaboration.
- Reach out to at least 5 potential partners.
- Attend or plan to attend an online or in person industry event.
- Outcome: New connections and potential collaborations.
Instead of the second bulletpoint being so intimidating, if you have nothing specific in mind, just engage with them on their content – it can be a reply to an email, a comment on their blog, something on social media (comment, like or share). Something that lets them start to get to know you.
Also, with the third bulletpoint, that could be some sort of livestream. Doesn’t have to be a webinar, but if you find one, be sure to participate.